Pricing & benefits
“My favourite feature of IXL is that if you get a question wrong IXL will tell you how to solve it and what you did wrong. Another thing I really enjoy is that IXL provides awards and progress reports showing how you do over time.”Student, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Practise. Practise. Practise.
With unlimited questions in more than 2,500 skills spanning reception to year 12, there is always something new and exciting to learn on IXL. Thanks to vibrant images, colourful illustrations and meaningful content at every turn, learning has never been just so much fun.
Make learning fun
Piles of textbooks, stacks of worksheets—no wonder children get frustrated with traditional schoolwork. They'd much rather be playing on the computer, so let them! They'll enjoy interacting with IXL's diverse practice formats and competing with friends to earn medals and awards. IXL's iPad app and Android app even make maths tangible, with enticing problems they can actually touch.
Success in maths. Success in life.
Start your children on the road to success and help them become more confident students. You'll appreciate how IXL tracks their progress and keeps you informed every step of the way. Watch and be amazed as they master new topics and become proficient in essential skills.
- Complete coverage of maths curriculum from reception to year 12. Your children won't miss a thing!
- Unlimited questions in over 2,500 skills.
- Fun and colourful practice formats.
- Questions that adapt to your child's ability, increasing in difficulty as they improve.
- Immediate feedback and question-specific explanations to solidify understanding of each concept.
- Audio for all reception to year 2 skills.
- Weekly e-mail updates on your child's progress.
- Informative, detailed reports pointing out successes and trouble spots.
- Awards and certificates for you and your children to print out as they reach important milestones.
- iPad and Android tablet apps for mobile maths practice.
Questions? Send us an e-mail at [email protected].