The first step is to sign in!
Once you are signed in, click on Learning to start exploring the thousands of skills on IXL. Here are a few suggestions for places to dive in:
- Visit your Real-Time Diagnostic to reveal your levels in seven maths strands and find even more helpful recommendations just for you!
- For maths skill inspiration, IXL has recommendations tailored specially for you, based on what you've been working on! You can explore your personalized Recommendations wall to discover relevant skills whenever you like. In the upper-right corner, there’s also a link to all of the skills suggested for you by your teacher or parent!
- From the Maths or English tab, you can start by trying some skills in your year level. Hold your mouse over a skill name to view a sample question.
- To access the educational achievement objectives for your country, go to the National curriculum tab. Select a subject and year, and click on an objectives-aligned skill to start practising.
- If you are practising maths or English, the Awards tab is another fun place to find challenges and discover new skills. While working toward uncovering and collecting prizes, you can encounter all types of skills you might not have otherwise stumbled on.
Are you looking for a specific skill or topic? You can use the search bar at the top of every page! Search for skills like “place value names” or “use action verbs” and topics like “decimals” or “vocabulary”.